The Breakers, situated on 140 acres on the island of Palm Beach, Florida, is a luxury oceanfront hotel and one of America’s legendary resort destinations. Listed on the National Register of Historic Places, The Breakers was created in the Italian Renaissance- style, inspired by the magnificent Italian villas of the 1400s. With two 18-hole championship golf courses, a 20,000-square-foot oceanfront spa with ocean view fitness center, Mediterranean-style beach club overlooking one-half mile of private beach, five swimming pools, luxury beach bungalows, variety of water sports, 10 lighted tennis courts and an extensive program of family and children’s activities, it’s a great destination.
Moments of Change will proudly take place at the luxurious Breakers Hotel in Palm Beach, FL
ROOM RATE: $289
BOOKING YOUR HOTEL:
The special Foundations Recovery Network contracted rate for a standard room is $289. All registrants can book their room online: CLICK HERE. The group rate will be available until the cut off date of 8/13/19 or until the block is full. Once the cut-off date arrives, group rates will continue to be offered based on categorical availability.
The Breakers is located approximately 7 miles from the Palm Beach International airport (PBI) and taxi service is $20 (including tip) each way. Valet parking is also available at the hotel.
To park at The Breakers it is $15 per night for overnight guests and $20 per day for daily parking
Earning CE’s never looked so good!
Where to dine while at The Breakers
Sponsored breakfasts and lunches are included in your conference registration. Please see our brochure or your workbook for details. For other dining options, be sure to check out any of of these fabulous restaurants onsite. Click the link for menu and reservation information.
- The Circle: A magnificent room with an intricate, hand-painted ceiling complemented by splendid ocean views. Open daily for breakfast and The Breakers renowned Sunday Brunch.
- The Beach Club Restaurant: A stylishly, relaxed setting for informal, al fresco or indoor dining and drinks, while overlooking the Atlantic Ocean. Serving à la carte and buffet breakfast and a lunch menu featuring a delicious variety of seasonal soups, salads, sandwiches, flatbreads and lighter fare utilizing the freshest, highest quality ingredients available. Open Daily.
- The Flagler Steakhouse: Sporty Palm Beach ambiance indoors or terrace seating with expansive views of the golf course. Features the finest USDA prime-grade meats, seafood specialties available. Open daily for lunch, dinner and Sunday Brunch.
- The Seafood Bar: Oceanfront restaurant, with its signature aquarium bars, features the finest quality fresh fish, seafood and raw bar. Open daily for lunch, dinner, and special late night menu.
- The Italian Restaurant: For casual, home-style Italian fare. Features brick-oven pizzas, fresh pastas, grilled specialties and more. Open daily for dinner.
- The Ocean Grill: A beachside grill with views of the pool, beach and panoramic 10th green of The Ocean Golf Course. Offers casual cuisine in a setting reminiscent of a seaside cottage. Open daily for lunch.
- Echo: Located just a few blocks from the main hotel in the heart of Palm Beach. Spectacular Asian cuisine, showcased in a sleek and stylish setting, explores the distinctive flavors of China, Thailand, Japan and Vietnam. Open for dinner.
What to see in Palm Beach
In The Palm Beaches, discover and explore attractions where you can let your imagination take over. There aren’t any rules – just find your own adventure and spend the day having a blast.
- McCarthy’s Wildlife Sanctuary – Voted top place to visit in West Palm Beach by TripAdvisor.com. Take in five, lush acres of endangered wildlife surrounded by a botanical garden and pine forest. Reservations required.
- Norton Museum of Art – This stellar art museum, the largest in Florida, has undergone a multi-million dollar renovation to better showcase its permanent collection of masterpieces by artists such as Picasso, Monet and Matisse.
- CityPlace – This popular shopping center resembles a European town and includes more than 50 well-known retailers.
- Jupiter Inlet Lighthouse and Museum – Offering climbing tours of the 1860 Jupiter Light and exhibits in the waterfront History Museum located in the restored WWII Naval housing quarters building.
- Palm Beach Zoo at Dreher Park – While checking out the animals, don’t miss the upper property which has been transformed into a great Mayan exhibit and Amazon Marketplace.
- South Florida Science Museum – This museum features more than 50 hands-on exhibits, a digital planetarium, freshwater and saltwater aquariums as well as natural history exhibitions.
- Antique Row – A charming district with over 40 antique shops offering an impressive selection of fine and decorative arts, period deco and modern furnishings, all within walking distance.
Where to shop while at The Breakers
The Breakers has 11 unique shopping locations located around the Palm Courtyard. Here you will find something for everyone.
- The Breakers News and Gourmet – gifts and gourmet food products, sundries, to-go sandwiches, salads, coffee and ice cream
- Absolutely Suitable – designer swimwear and accessories
- Coconut Crew – children’s clothing, collectables and toys
- Guerlain – renowned skincare, cosmetics and fragrances
- Mix at The Breakers® – fashion and fine jewelry, hair accessories and more
- Ralph Lauren – men’s and women’s clothing and accessories
- Signature Shop – men’s and women’s clothing, accessories with The Breakers logo
- The Sports Pro Shop – designer golf and tennis resortwear, equipment
- The Beach Shop – suntan products, beach toys, hats and more
- Match at The Breakers® – an edited selection of resort shoes from designer and contemporary brands
- Lilly Pulitzer® at The Breakers – ladies’ dresses, sportswear, footwear, accessories and men’s neck ties
What to do while at The Breakers
The Breakers is set amidst 140 acres of breathtaking oceanfront property and there are activities galore. Your oceanfront oasis awaits you.
- Golf: Two 18-hole championship courses provide variety and playability for all levels.
- Tennis: Award-winning tennis facility offers guests 10 beautifully groomed Har-Tru courts, a comprehensive pro shop with the latest fashions and equipment, professional instruction, clinics and private court time. Lighted courts available for evening play.
- The Spa at The Breakers: Mediterranean-style, 20,000-square-foot indoor/outdoor spa. Services reflect the serenity and sensory components of the spa’s oceanfront location. Amenities include a private oceanfront sanctuary for outdoor treatments, lap pool, oceanfront whirlpool spa, 17 private treatment rooms for a variety of massages, body wraps, scrubs, and Guerlain and Tammy Fender skin care treatments and ladies’ and men’s locker rooms with steam and sauna.
- Oceanview Fitness Center: One of two hotel fitness centers, this 1,400-square-foot facility connects to The Spa. Fourteen-foot high windows provide unobstructed views of the Atlantic Ocean. Features strength equipment, treadmills, bikes, elliptical runners, free weights, personal training, body composition analysis and take-home exercise programs. TV monitors and headphones throughout. Fitness classes and one-on-one training are scheduled seven days a week, including yoga, aqua-aerobics and Pilates, and more. A complimentary Fitness Center is also located in the main hotel and fully equipped with cardiovascular, weight training and strength equipment.
- Leisure Amenities: In addition to Beach Club water sports and aforementioned activities, other leisure amenities for all ages include:
- Jogging Trail
- Children’s Playground
- Golf & Tennis
- Outdoor Sports Court
- Bicycle Rental and Tours
- Lawn Games