What is Innovations in Behavioral Healthcare?
Learn more about Nashville's top behavioral healthcare event designed for professionals, patients & providers.
Powerfully impact the sustainable health of your organization, your career, and most importantly, your patients.
Health matters. Regaining physical and mental health in recovery is an important part of living a fulfilling, enriching life free from addictive substances. Innovations in Behavioral Healthcare is about exploring best methods of treating patients and helping them attain physical and mental health for the long-term—but it’s also about fostering the health of your business. With an emphasis on education for both medical and treatment professionals, Innovations in Behavioral Healthcare offers CEs, CMEs and credits toward a Professionals Certificate from Belmont University. This conference will appeal to providers on all sides of the industry—laboratory services, sober living centers, hospitals, clinicians, doctors, nurses, case managers and a variety of other treatment professionals in the therapeutic and business arenas of healthcare.
Earn CE and CME Credit at IIBH2016!
Why should you attend Innovations in Behavioral Healthcare?
Here's what you can expect while attending.
- Explore issues relevant to running a successful behavioral healthcare business
- Discuss approaches to helping an individual recovering from addiction regain a healthy body through a variety of methods, including holistic and experiential approaches
- Provide education on different types of therapeutic methods, like CBT and DBT, including the most current ways to treat mental health disorders effectively
- Teach professionals how to identify the signs of a variety of substance abuse and mental health conditions
- Discuss treatment for specialty populations, process addictions and co-occurring disorders
- Explain key aspects of revenue management, marketing and cost efficiency in the treatment industry
You won’t believe what we have planned!
We didn't simply choose Nashville because it's home.
Learn more about the Hilton Hotel and how much fun you can have in Nashville!
Stay in the heart of ‘Music City’ at Hilton Nashville Downtown. You’ll be treated to true Southern hospitality and premier accommodations. Dine in style at our four on-site restaurants. You’ll relish our central location in the midst of all there is to see and do in Nashville. Explore the history of country music, catch live performances and take in all the sights and sounds of the entertainment district, all near our Nashville hotel.
The Hilton is located in the heart of downtown Nashville just minutes from historic sites, such as: Broadway, The Ryman Auditorium, Frist Center for the Visual Arts, Schermerhorn Symphony Center, The Country Music Hall of Fame, The Johnny Cash Museum and so much more!